There was a reported Le Conte’s Sparrow in Hopewell Township, New Jersey. The birds, like mice in the grass, creep slowly along through vole tracks or clumps of grass. We were lucky enough to get to see the bird and this wonderful habit! Awesome bird!
Recent Flickr Photos
Calendar of Posts
- Kirtland’s Warbler! Grayling, Michigan – May 17th, 2014
- Magee Marsh – Oak Harbor, Ohio – May 15th-17th, 2014
- Garret Mountain – Olive-sided Flycatcher, Blackburnian Warblers and Migrants – Least Bittern
- Spring Birding in New Jersey – Garret Mountain – May 2nd, 2014
- Pine Warblers – Garret Mountain – April 16th, 2014