There was a reported Le Conte’s Sparrow in Hopewell Township, New Jersey. The birds, like mice in the grass, creep slowly along through vole tracks or clumps of grass. We were lucky enough to get to see the bird and this wonderful habit! Awesome bird!
Recent Flickr Photos
Calendar of Posts
- Kentucky Warbler! Garret Mountain – May 5th, 2015
- Here we Come!!! Spring Migration is underway at Garret Mountain – May 3rd-4th, 2015
- Spring and a Day of New Birds at Garret Mountain – April 29th, 2015
- Birding in New Jersey goes to Brazil! Day 1 – Itatiaia National Park
- Whiskered Tern! – Cape May – September 12th, 2014